Since version 2.7.0 synchronization client allows to specify time range used for synchronization Outlook events.
- Select item Configuration wizard from menu Options. In the second step you can choose a time period which allows to specify Outlook events for synchronization.
- This option ensures that not all Outlook events will be loaded for
synchronization. It is useful in case that Outlook contains a huge
amount of events (thousands) – it will reduce the time necessary for
- In the actual version the feature works
ONLY with Outlook calendar's events – it has no influence on events
stored in the webmail calendar. Webmail events older than the time
range you set WILL BE synchronized to the Outlook calendar.
- Use this option to restrict
the time range ONLY if you are sure that you will not modify Outlook
calendar events older than the period you set. When using the option
"Synchronize all events" , the synchronization client's functionality
will be the same as in last versions.
You can use 6 time periods:
- synchronize events for the last week
- synchronize events for the last month
- synchronize events for the last 3 months
- synchronize events for the last 6 months
- synchronize events for the last year
- synchronize all events
If you use the option `Synchronize events for the last
month`, events in Outlook with date May and older will not be
synchronized to the webmail calendar. However all events from the
webmail calendar will be synchronized to the Outlook calendar!