There are three ways how you can order a domain name for registration:
1) Web interface – in your customer account, fill in the order form
2) Phone call – call our customer support on (+420) 38 38 35 353, for SK (+421) 25 26 23 007
3) Mail – send your order by mail to this address:
INTERNET CZ, a.s.
384 03, KTIŠ
If you decide to send us your order for registration of a domain name by mail (regular post), it is necessary to include following information:
- Name of the chosen domain which you want to order for registration
- Login and password for your customer account where you want to have the domain name ordered. If you don´t have your customer account, first REGISTER here.
- Your chosen DNS servers (for the TLD .cz - name of NSSET ID). When you are not using the FORPSI DNS servers, it is necessary to inform your DNS administrator and ask him to enlist the chosen domain name.
- It is compulsory to read and confirm The Contractual terms of domain names registration and administration of the competent registry, depending on the TLD of your chosen domain. (In the text of your letter, write "I AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THE CENTRAL REGISTRY").
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.