Leave the option Internet E-mail and click on Next.
In the window Add New E-mail Account, enter the mail server settings for your account:
- as Account Type choose POP3
- enter pop3.forpsi.com into the field Incoming mail server
- enter smtp.forpsi.com into the field Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- fill in your whole email address into the field User Name
Go to the tab Outgoing Server
- Check, that SMTP server requires authentication
- Choose "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
On the Advanced tab, you can set up encrypted
connection, check used ports or check the setting "Leave a copy of messages on
the server". Then click on OK.
Note: Internet service providers
often disable communication on the port 25 to prevent spamming from PCs
with virus. To prevent trouble with the disabled port 25, we recommend
to use the port 587 or the port 465 along with an encrypted connection (SSL) for the SMTP server.
The window Add New E-mail Account is displayed. Click only on the Next.