From the Options
menu it is possible to adjust various settings and the display options of the Webmail sections.
If there is no such item in the menu (usually at lower resolution monitors or because of small size of the browser window), click the tab Other.
Preferences (basic webmail setting)
- Webmail appearance customization (display name and language)
- settings for viewing, creating, replying to and forwarding of messages
- choice of calendar view types
- management of up to 20 signatures
Account (mailbox settings)
- quotas information
- login activity
blacklist and antispam administration
settings of forwarding, notification and automatic responses
management of external accounts
- User name - displays in the Sender field when writing an email
- Language – interface language settings
- Time zone – sets message time
- Short date format – used in the list of messages, files, web storage, task…
- Long date format in detailed views – used in the displayed messages, description of web storage files...
- Automatic logout - if the automatic login is not enabled, you will be logged off after a selected time period
- Start - customization of left menu (displaying icons or favorite folders and RSS feeds)
Some of the advanced settings and functions are described in special sections
Displays webmail and web storage usage.
Quota details are also available in the Logout
menu (top menu)